Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: HOB shows

  1. #11
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received my ticket in the mail yesterday for the November 24th Show in West Hollywood HOB...And today they announced another show on November 23, at the West Hollywood HOB, so of course I bought a ticket for that show too.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeAZ:
    I received my ticket in the mail yesterday for the November 24th Show in West Hollywood HOB...And today they announced another show on November 23, at the West Hollywood HOB, so of course I bought a ticket for that show too.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">YEAH! 2 nights in a row is damn fun!
    Nash I'm thinking of going to Vegas too, but I'll see you on the 11th, I'll be wearing my blue hat [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member felixramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2006
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bought tickets for the Friday, Sat and Sunday in Hollywood. see ya there

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mattSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2006
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i might catch a(some) show(s). nothing definite yet. it would be good to meet some of you.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKERS MOVED STREET-SCENE TO THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKIN COORS AMPIETHEATRE!!

    FUCKINCOCKSHITDAMNITALLTOHELL!!

    WAY TO RUIN MY PLANS AND I ALREADY HAVE PLANE TICKETS TO SAN DIEGO!!!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty in punk has turrets syndrome.

    fuckshitcocksuckingtesticledamnmotherfucker

    I wish it would just go back to where it really belongs.....the gaslamp district

  7. #17
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What? you're kidding ... hmph

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe I'm Veags bound in December as well...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKERS MOVED STREET-SCENE TO THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKIN COORS AMPIETHEATRE!!

    FUCKINCOCKSHITDAMNITALLTOHELL!!

    WAY TO RUIN MY PLANS AND I ALREADY HAVE PLANE TICKETS TO SAN DIEGO!!!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Coors amp is in SD... whats the prob.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn it does that mean it's in the parking lot like at Qualcomm? I don't think they could try any harder to make me not want to go...that's a bummer! I thought the fairgrounds would have been nice...

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 04, 2007 02:03 PM: Message edited by: MikeOxlong ]</font>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •